So here’s a question: Where in the world are the only plastic kazoos made in the USA?
Answer: Beaufort, SC!!
So when our friends Betty and Lee Shoemaker visited, it was off to Kazoobie Kazoos for us.
1) all parts are medical-grade plastic,
2) the resonator is also plastic (not paper),
3) the top part is put on with enough pressure so that it can’t pop off,
4) the entire thing is washable. . . great for toddlers or old people who slobber!
5) all parts are 100% USA-made! And they re-use their cardboard boxes!
We each made a kazoo, shopped their great showroom, and left with smiles on our faces. Honestly, you just can’t help but smile when you play a kazoo!
Check them out at http://www.kazoos.com! “Build it. . . and they will hum!”